I sincerely hope you are keeping safe, at home and nurturing the ideals which have given you and us a livelihood… travel. It’s a privilege to work with you, and we surely honor it as such!. Even though we are many beating hearts in times like these, our hearts beat as one. Yes, we are fighting a common enemy, the COVID-19
To slow the spread of this unprecedented and challenging crisis, we urge you and your loved ones to take heed and stay home. The beauty is that email is social distance enough and we can still chat and be together for a far…at least for now.
And while we are all at home, we are adjusting to this new normal by frequently checking in on the vulnerable as well as finding ways of keeping up and connecting with you our friends and colleagues. So, we thought to check in on you as well.
Here is what we are up to, in terms of keeping up with travel in this deep end of the crisis. When life throws lemons at you, make lemonade!
Book between now and 31 July, for travel in 2020 or 2021
- No upfront deposit
- 90 days prior to trip, a 10% deposit* is required
- 45 days prior to trip, balance payment is due.
*In case of any pandemic related issues, booking can be amended at no cost, except any seasonal change in hotel prices.
- We shall reschedule Gorilla viewing permits to fit within the next one year if already paid.
- Trips already booked for 2020 and due to the Corona virus cannot be taken may be moved ahead of time when the travelers feel safe.
And now that we are all working from home, we thought to share some tips on how you can maximize productivity when working from home…
- Make a schedule and stick to it
- Focus on what you’ve accomplished at the end of each day to keep yourself motivated
- Create a dedicated workspace and let your family know that you are unavailable during work hours
- Try to work all day without regular breaks — your productivity and motivation will suffer
- Isolate yourself — go the extra mile to meet up with colleagues and peers to talk shop, with platforms like Zoom, WhatsApp and linked in.
- Neglect to check in regularly with colleagues and bosses — it’s important to make yourself ‘visible’ even if you aren’t in the office.
Stay safe and have a COVID free Easter!