A luxury lodge itinerary visiting south western Uganda to explore Queen Elizabeth National Park, Kibale Forest, Bwindi, as well as Semliki wild life reserve and Lake Mburo. The safari runs on a private basis led by a professional driver guide using a 4x4 vehicle.
Arrive Entebbe and transfer to Protea Entebbe Hotel by a Uganda Safari Chapter guide
Drive to Kibale forest. Overnight at Ndali lodge overlooking the Rwenzori mountains.
Chimpanzee tracking in Kibale then drive to Semliki national park, you'll spend two nights at Semliki safari lodge
Explore Semliki on game drives with possible shoebill stork sightings.
Drive to QENP where you will spend three soft nights at Mweya safari lodge
Day 6 and 7
Game viewing and birding in QENP including a launch trip on the Kazinga channel.
Chimpanzee tracking at Kyambura Gorge, then drive South through QENP to Bwindi, with game viewing enroute. Stay two nights at Volcanoes tented camp.
Gorilla tracking in Bwindi.
Drive to lake Mburo NP. Afternoon on a boat excursion and overnight at Mantana tented camp.
Morning nature walk. After Lunch, return to Entebbe for a night at Protea.
Optional activities depending on flight departure times., then transfer to the airport.
Uganda is a developing country while The Uganda Safari Company endeavors to make the itinerary as accurate as possible, it should be considered as an approximate schedule of activities rather than a rigid schedule of events. Trip itineraries are subject to revision due to weather, trail conditions, government and local restrictions, animal movement and other reasons beyond our control. In addition, frequent reconnaissances of routes sometimes determine a better routing. We do our best to ascertain the most beautiful and best route possible throughout your safari with us.
Our prices vary depending on the itinerary and the number of people on the trip. We try to make our prices all-inclusive so that our clients are not reaching for their wallets all the time. The 4x4 Land Cruiser and safari guide will be at your exclusive use throughout the safari which provides you with great flexibility. Your guide will accompany you throughout your safari, assist you with check-in at your accommodation and share his knowledge with you on flora and fauna of Uganda. The only things currently not included are guest drinks and items of a personal nature (souvenirs, tips, etc).
- All ground transportation and fuel and transfers as per itinerary
- All meals as specified in this itinerary
- Accommodations as noted in this itinerary
- Water in the vehicle
- Activities as indicated in the itinerary
- All game drives in 4 wheel drive vehicles
- Ranger guide fees
- 2 nights at Protea Entebbe Hotel
- 1 night at Ndali lodge
- 2 nights at Semliki Safari Lodge
- 3 nights at Mweya Safari Lodge
- 2 nights at Volcanoes tented camp
- 1 night at Mantana tented camp
- Park & conservation fees
- All applicable taxes, administration and banking fees
- 1 Gorilla permit per person.Gorilla viewing is subject to availability of permits, which are limited; any additional gorilla permits required should be purchased when booking. Gorilla permit prices are subject to change without warning.
- 1 Chimpanzee permit per person.
Excluded In Land Cost
- All airport departure taxes
- All passport and visa fees (USD50 )
- All meals not specified on this itinerary
- Specialty wines, spirits and champagne throughout this itinerary
- Items of a personal nature: fax, telephone, etc.
- Any extras and additional activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel / medical insurance
- Laundry in Entebbe/Kampala
- Gratuities for Guide/driver / hotel staff
- Trip cancellation, travel delay or baggage insurance.
- Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond our control.
Refunds for Unused Portions of Trip
No refunds can be made for any accommodations, services, or features not taken. If cancellation occurs while the trip is in progress, there will be no refund for any unused portion.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
- To confirm Gorilla Permits $600 per person
- Deposit at time of Safari confirmation 30% of total safari costs including air charters
- 45 Days Prior to Departure Balance
- Non-refundable cancellation charge $500 per person
- Non-refundable at time of trip confirmation 25% of total safari costs including air charters
- 31-45 days before departure 50% of the total Safari Cost
- 30 days or less before departure No Refund