Day 01 Entebbe
Arrival at Entebbe International Airport. You will be met and assisted by a SAFARI CHAPTER representative. Transfer Entebbe for overnight at the Lake Victoria Serena Golf Resort
Day 02 Kibale Forest National Park
Road transfer to Kibale Forest National Park, (drive time of about 5 hrs)O/n Kyaninga Lodge FB
Day 03 Kibale Forest National Park
Chimpanzee tracking in Kibale Forest National Park, home to some 13 species of primates including the red colobus and L'Hoest's monkeys and 70 mammal species. This park has one of the greatest primate densities in the world. Botanists and butterfly lovers will also enjoy the network of shaded forest trails and with no less than 375 different recorded bird species. In the afternoon nature walk in Bigodi swamp, O/n Kyaninga Lodge FB.
Day 04 Queen Elizabeth National Nark
Drive to Queen Elizabeth National Nark(drive time 3 hrs). Afternoon boat trip on Kazinga Channel and evening game drive. O/n Mweya Safari Lodge FB
Day 05 Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park
Drive to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park (about 6 hrs). O/n Chameleon Hill Lodge FB
Day 06 Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park
Gorilla tracking in the forest. O/n Chameleon Hill Lodge f/b
Day 07 Lake Mburo National Park
Drive to Lake Mburo National Park (about 6 hours’ drive). Night spot lit game drives in the park .O/n Mihingho Safari Lodge FB
Day 08 Entebbe
Return to Entebbe (about 5hrs drive).We cross the Equator and pause for lifetime photos halfway around the world. O/n Lake Victoria Serena Golf Resort and Country spa BB
Day 9 Departure
Transfer to Entebbe Airport for your International flight out. End of services
Uganda is a developing country while The Uganda Safari Company endeavors to make the itinerary as accurate as possible, it should be considered as an approximate schedule of activities rather than a rigid schedule of events. Trip itineraries are subject to revision due to weather, trail conditions, government and local restrictions, animal movement and other reasons beyond our control. In addition, frequent reconnaissances of routes sometimes determine a better routing. We do our best to ascertain the most beautiful and best route possible throughout your safari with us.
The Nett and Noncommissionable cost of this private safari ranges from as low as $2,041 per person sharing
Our prices vary depending on the itinerary and the number of people on the trip. We try to make our prices all-inclusive so that our clients are not reaching for their wallets all the time. The 4x4 Land Cruiser and safari guide will be at your exclusive use throughout the safari which provides you with great flexibility. Your guide will accompany you throughout your safari, assist you with check-in at your accommodation and share his knowledge with you on flora and fauna of Uganda. The only things currently not included are guest drinks and items of a personal nature (souvenirs, tips, etc).
- All ground transportation and fuel and transfers as per itinerary
- All meals as specified in this itinerary
- Accommodations as noted in this itinerary
- Water in the vehicle
- Activities as indicated in the itinerary
- All game drives in 4 wheel drive vehicles
- Ranger guide fees
- 2 nights at Chameleon Hill Lodge
- 2 nights at Lake Victoria Serena Golf Resort
- 1 night at Mihingo Lodge
- 1 night at Mweya Safari Lodge
- 2 nights at Ndali Lodge
- Park & conservation fees
- All applicable taxes, administration and banking fees
- 1 Gorilla permit per person.Gorilla viewing is subject to availability of permits, which are limited; any additional gorilla permits required should be purchased when booking. Gorilla permit prices are subject to change without warning.
- charter flights
Excluded In Land Cost
- All airport departure taxes
- All passport and visa fees (USD50 )
- All meals not specified on this itinerary
- Specialty wines, spirits and champagne throughout this itinerary
- Items of a personal nature: fax, telephone, etc.
- Any extras and additional activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel / medical insurance
- Laundry in Entebbe/Kampala
- Gratuities for Guide/driver / hotel staff
- Trip cancellation, travel delay or baggage insurance.
- Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond our control.
Refunds for Unused Portions of Trip
No refunds can be made for any accommodations, services, or features not taken. If cancellation occurs while the trip is in progress, there will be no refund for any unused portion.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
- To confirm Gorilla Permits $600 per person
- Deposit at time of Safari confirmation 30% of total safari costs including air charters
- 45 Days Prior to Departure Balance
- Non-refundable cancellation charge $500 per person
- Non-refundable at time of trip confirmation 25% of total safari costs including air charters
- 31-45 days before departure 50% of the total Safari Cost
- 30 days or less before departure No Refund