Day 1: Arrival
Arrival at Entebbe International Airport. Met and assisted by a UGANDA SAFARI CHAPTER representative. Transfer to Entebbe for overnight at Hotel No 5. This hotel is a stylish boutique located in Entebbe with luxurious rooms opening onto the garden and swimming pool. The rooms are air-conditioned, with a small outside sitting area facing the gardens and a swimming pool.
Overnight at Hotel No 5(BB)
Day 2: Queen Elizabeth National Park
This morning after your breakfast, your guide will pick you from your hotel and drive to the western region of Uganda where you will see the treasured long horned Ankole cattle, on your way you will have a stopover at the equator before embarking on your journey to follow the natural pattern of the cow from waking up to going to sleep. On arrival you will check into your lodge have lunch take a rest before doing an evening farm activity like Okuriisa (herding a cattle), Okweshera (taking the cows to the watering trough), bringing the cows back to the kraal and witnessing the process of making different local milk products.
Overnight at Emburara Farm Lodge(FB)
Day 3:Queen Elizabeth National Park
This day after your early morning breakfast we will leave the lodge for a morning Game drive in Queen Elizabeth National Park. After the drive we will head to Mweya Safari lodge for lunch and later in the afternoon you will go on a boat trip on Kazinga Channel. This will allow you to experience wildlife up close where hippos huff and spray mere feet away, buffalo linger in the shallows and a tremendous variety of birds grace the grasses on the river’s edge. Amongst those you will see are the malachite and pied kingfishers, great white and pink-backed pelicans and the open-billed stork. With some luck you will even spot elephants on the river banks coming for a drink and a bath. We return to the lodge for dinner.
Overnight at Mweya Safari Lodge (FB)
Day 4:Queen Elizabeth National Park
We return to Kampala (about 8 hrs drive) Transfer to Kampala to your hotel or to the Airport for your flight out. BL
Uganda is a developing country while The Uganda Safari Company endeavors to make the itinerary as accurate as possible, it should be considered as an approximate schedule of activities rather than a rigid schedule of events. Trip itineraries are subject to revision due to weather, trail conditions, government and local restrictions, animal movement and other reasons beyond our control. In addition, frequent reconnaissances of routes sometimes determine a better routing. We do our best to ascertain the most beautiful and best route possible throughout your safari with us.
The Nett and Noncommissionable cost of this private safari ranges from as low as $867 per person sharing
Our prices vary depending on the itinerary and the number of people on the trip. We try to make our prices all-inclusive so that our clients are not reaching for their wallets all the time. The 4x4 Land Cruiser and safari guide will be at your exclusive use throughout the safari which provides you with great flexibility. Your guide will accompany you throughout your safari, assist you with check-in at your accommodation and share his knowledge with you on flora and fauna of Uganda. The only things currently not included are guest drinks and items of a personal nature (souvenirs, tips, etc).
- All ground transportation and fuel and transfers as per itinerary
- All meals as specified in this itinerary
- Accommodations as noted in this itinerary
- Water in the vehicle
- Activities as indicated in the itinerary
- All game drives in 4 wheel drive vehicles
- Ranger guide fees
- 1 night at Hotel No.5
- 1 night Emburara Farm Lodge
- 1 night Mweya Safari Lodge
- Park & conservation fees
- All applicable taxes, administration and banking fees
Excluded In Land Cost
- All airport departure taxes
- All passport and visa fees (USD50 )
- All meals not specified on this itinerary
- Specialty wines, spirits and champagne throughout this itinerary
- Items of a personal nature: fax, telephone, etc.
- Any extras and additional activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel / medical insurance
- Laundry in Entebbe/Kampala
- Gratuities for Guide/driver / hotel staff
- Trip cancellation, travel delay or baggage insurance.
- Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond our control.
Refunds for Unused Portions of Trip
No refunds can be made for any accommodations, services, or features not taken. If cancellation occurs while the trip is in progress, there will be no refund for any unused portion.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
- Deposit at time of Safari confirmation 30% of total safari costs including air charters
- 45 Days Prior to Departure Balance
- Non-refundable cancellation charge $500 per person
- Non-refundable at time of trip confirmation 25% of total safari costs including air charters
- 31-45 days before departure 50% of the total Safari Cost
- 30 days or less before departure No Refund